Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Building A New Computer: A New Gaming Computer Overview

I had started this in my SWG blog but it really is off topic for there.

However, since this looks like it will be quite a while before I can do anything other than patch up my current system in the near future I will have a while to plan.

That time to plan is why I want to continue to write on this. Since I have time I am doing a little more research in the evenings before heading to bed. In doing so I have learned a lot that I did not know when I posted my initial ideas and fantasy gaming computer build.

So I want to start a series here that looks at each element and contains all the information that I have learned and updates as they happen.

During this series of posts I will be talking about two systems. The first is the system that I am likely to build. The second system is that one that I would love to build as long as someone else is paying for it. Of course not all posts in the series will need to distinguish between the two computers.

Next in the series: Overclocking

No comments:

Post a Comment